Re: schema.org structure for dictionaries

Good morning Dan,
thank you for your answer.
Here is an example site -
http://www.hvalur.org/search.php?list_kind=alpha&d_h=hestur&d_h_n=0
The dictionary is well structured, but I was not thinking of how deep it
should be.
My original intention for structured data was to direct google search to
appear relevant data about the headword (to show search engines what is
important in the page).
Maybe it is possible to use structured data in other way. I will be glad
for advice.

With best regards Ales Chejn