Re: VR schema proposal - need some help

Thad,

I am meeting with my client tomorrow and will get as many answers and
details as possible. I will try to get one of their lead developers
involved on this thread as well. Thanks!

As far as a clump of pictures, it's not like that. The clump of images are
available, but the final embed is an assembled self-contained media object.
An similar example would be the use of a SWF from and FLA if we were still
doing Flash. Like I said though, let me see if I can get them to jump into
the discussion, and if I can get permission to expose who they are.

Thanks for the help!

Aaron Abbott

inbound marketing consultant | marketing technologist | digital media
remixer
website:     https://persuasivedata.com
let's connect:     www.linkedin.com/in/aaronabbott
*We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams...*