Re: Schema.org v3.3 release candidate for review

Hello

May I inquire when v3.3 will be released ? the initial planned date (june
5th) is far behind us and I don't see any blocking issue here.
I would like to be able to point people to the Legislation class in the
pending section.

Best Regards
Thomas

--

*Thomas Francart* -* SPARNA*
Web de *données* | Architecture de l'*information* | Accès aux