Re: VR schema proposal - need some help

Hi Aaron,

I’m not in a position to comment in detail on your VirtualRealityObject
proposal, however I would say that it does feel to me, as Vicki suggests,
as a different animal to that of other MediaObject types.

As to your question of nesting object descriptions within a
single VirtualRealityObject. As it would be a subtype of MediaObject the
*hasPart* & *isPartOf* properties would be available to capture such a
structure.

~Richard.

Richard Wallis
Founder, Data Liberate