Git example - something to be adapted?

From: Timothy Holborn <timothy.holborn@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 03 Jun 2017 09:05:28 +0000
I've found a simple Git interface for making content[1]

My JS Skills aren't good enough to know how to use the inspiration provided
by this example, to build a tool that can help people add more suggestions
for the development of schema-org in a manner that's easily used (with
minimal operational overhead).

In my experience; vocab often needs to be both modelled and defined.
Ideally also, sameAs references (et.al.) can be added easily.

Tim.H.

[1]  https://github.com/isnowfy/simple