Re: Suggestion for Describing Technical Documents Under Schema.org

Hi Keith,

This seems like a useful idea and would like to see more detail on the
proposal.

At this early stage I would highlight that some of the Type names (Concept,
Reference, Task) are very generic words that may well have conflicting
meanings in domains other than technical documentation so might benefit
from being changed to something like ConceptDocument, etc.  This may also
be true for properties when you get more into detail.

~Richard.

Richard Wallis
Founder, Data Liberate
http://dataliberate.com