Re: Disambiguating Things

Yeap... that'd probably be it.  :)

But I build or create my "unique" or "inverse functional property"
https://www.w3.org/wiki/InverseFunctionalProperty from a whole bunch of
properties that I smush together and run an algorithm on.

I'll open the issue, but it will be generic to say "Add support for inverse
functional like in RDF/RDFS/OWL" and I might not be able to contribute to
much to the discussion much, but I will try.  I suspect that others might
eventually have this similar need in the realm of unique identifiers but
don't publicize about it or worry about publishing them since they are
mostly internally used.

-Thad