Re: Argumentation Schema

I think some examples could be helpful in understanding here.

Is Quote intended to be a subtype of CreativeWork?

Are AgreeQuote & DisagreeQuote really necessary.  Would a single type
(named *QualifiedQuote* ?) with a boolean property *agree* not be simpler?

Definitely need some examples to understand what is intended by
*SchemeAplication*. “Specifies a relation between a subject and object”
could be a generic description of RDF.

There is also already a proposal for a *Quotation* type which is subject of
a longstanding issue on GitHub (#271
<https://github.com/schemaorg/schemaorg/issues/271>) and a pending example
Quotation <http://pending.webschemas.org/Quotation>.  This has a broader
definition that will cover spoken as well as written quotes.  There is also
a discussion in that thread as to the benefits of using *Quote* or
*Quotation*.  We should not lose sight of the needs in that thread as well
as what is being discussed/proposed here.

~Richard
Richard Wallis
Founder, Data Liberate
http://dataliberate.com