JSON-LD Editor

From: Summer <summer@editld.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2017 18:52:48 +1100
To: public-schemaorg@w3.org
Greetings,

Over the last couple months I've been building a business directory for my
a local web development company I work for. Part of the directory I built
was an extensive Schema.org / JSON-LD editor. From my research of editors
currently available none seemed to be as extensive as the one I've built.
So with permission from the boss I decided fork the editor off into a sub
project for public use. Located at http://editld.com/

I'm the furthest thing from an expert with linked data, micro data and the
likes but I think perhaps what I've built may actually be very helpful to a
lot of people. I would love to think that this little project I started may
contribute to the linked data movement. So the reason I'm here is to find
individuals that I can ask questions of and receive feedback to. I could go
to other communities but I figured I'd go straight to the source first.

Cheers, Summer White.

Ps: This is my first time mailing a list like this. Excuse me if I've
mucked up in some way.