There is an error in your Sitelinks Search Box template: NO_VARIABLE.

From: Bonsoni Webmaster <webmaster@bonsoni.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2017 21:28:42 +0000
To: public-schemaorg@w3.org
Hello!

We are keep getting an error whenever we use the Structured Data Testing
Tool to test our page Schema. Looked at so many different places to fix
this but no avail.

We are getting "There is an error in your Sitelinks Search Box template:
NO_VARIABLE" error on the "urlTemplate"

The code on our site look like this:

########
{
   "@context": "http://schema.org",
   "@type": "WebSite",
   "url": " http://www.bonsoni.com/  ",
   "potentialAction": {
     "@type": "SearchAction",
     "target": "
http://www.bonsoni.com/catalogsearch/result/index/?q=%7Bsearch_term_string%7D
",
     "query-input": "required name=search_term_string"
   }
#########

Any help will be much appreciated.

Thank you!

- John

--

http://www.bonsoni.com

*UK based Furniture, Homeware, Interior & Home Decor retailer*