Re: Google Structured Data Testing Tool - improved support for multiple independent types

Thanks Dan, I agree with Jarno, indeed wonderful!

Do you know by chance when Google will fix small issues in the GSDTT
like showing "numberOfRooms" of class "HotelRoom" as an error?

Or the differnt interpretations of Boolean values eg:
JSON-LD:
"petsAllowed": "True",
"smokingAllowed" : "True"

GSDTT:
petsAllowed True
smokingAllowed http://schema.org/True

Thanks, best,
Elias

On 03.02.2017 19:40, Jarno van Driel wrote:
> Thanks for the update Dan Brickley. This is wonderful news (or at least I
> think it is).   :)

Elias Kärle, MSc
Semantic Technology Institute
University of Innsbruck