Re: One-way connections

The tools for this are the same that are used to help search engines crawl
the textual content of a web site.  The main one, as Jeff pointed out is
sitemaps <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Site_map>.

A well formed Schema.org site will have a page for each entity, each page
will have Schema.org embedded markup, and it will be referenced in the
sitemap published by the site inviting the web crawlers to crawl those
pages.

~Richard.

Richard Wallis
Founder, Data Liberate