Virtual Reality Schema Extension Question

From: Aaron Abbott <aaron@persuasivedata.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2017 21:43:58 -0400
To: public-schemaorg@w3.org
Hello:

I am very happy to have found and joined the schema.org group. I do a lot
of contract work, and a current client has hired me to help incorporate
Structured Data from schema.org for their Virtual Reality media assets and
embeds. Much like audio and video, it feels like VR needs to become a media
type of its own. I am very interested in figuring out any potential
opportunity in extending the MediaObject to include VirtualRealityObject,
like AudioObject and VideoObject. My client is very interested in extending
their internal data model to mirror what we can create for schema.org and
all future VR embed needs.

I appreciate your time in consideration of my request and for you help!

Aaron Abbott
marketing technologist | seo & analytics | digital media remixer & producer
website:     https://persuasivedata.com
let's connect:     www.linkedin.com/in/aaronabbott