Re: querying data defined with schema.org

If I understand you correct, what you are looking for is something like
the Glimmer search engine created by Yahoo Research on top of the markup
data from the Web Data Commons (webdatacommons.org). An earlier
announcement about Glimmer from Peter (Mika) is at [1]. Unfortunately
the actual service [2] seems down since a few days I am afraid. It's of
course not a search engine across the entire Web, but operates on a
reasonable crawl, that is the WDC data (extracted from the Common Crawl).

To my knowledge there's no other publicly available service of that sort
atm, though we are working on some data fusion approaches on
markup/schema.org data which might result in some public services at
some point.

Stefan

[1] https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-vocabs/2013Jun/0094.html
[2] http://glimmer.research.yahoo.com/