Fabrication or Manufacturing Schema (Sep 19, 2016)

From: Matthew Viau <mattv@villamachine.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2016 14:43:26 -0400
To: public-schemaorg@w3.org
Hi,

I work for a machine shop which is a type of manufacturing/fabrication
company.  I didn't know if there were any plans to create metadata for that
type of business.  I currently code and administrate our website, and I'm
looking for ways to improve our search appearance beyond the
"localBusiness" schema.  I wasn't sure where to start looking but I figured
I'd try to get the ball rolling on something.

Thanks for any help,
Matt

http://www.villamachine.com/index.html