health-lifesci application re: disability (was Re: Health-Lifesci extension question)

Current schema lists diet as LifestyleModification where diet also relates
to allergies and other health conditions that relate to 'diet'.

The implication is how to structure means in which to produce structured
data for transactional purposes with respect to the preparation and
contents of various consumables; as 'diet' may apply to allergies.

Best link i can find is:
https://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/FOOD_ONTOLOGY

I'm currently working through the civic/civics process; some aspect such as
publicHealth and hygiene have relationships things such as toilets.