Re: Health-Lifesci extension question

From: Timothy Holborn <timothy.holborn@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2016 02:24:20 +0000
on a related topic; do you have disability?

foodAllergies doesn't really fit into the semantics of; Thing
<http://health-lifesci.schema.org/Thing> > MedicalEntity
<http://health-lifesci.schema.org/MedicalEntity> > LifestyleModification
<http://health-lifesci.schema.org/LifestyleModification> > Diet
<http://health-lifesci.schema.org/Diet>