Re: Why is Campground under 2 hierarchy levels ?

Yes, but I think Thad is right that this need to be investigated. There are likely campgrounds that are no local businesses but just civic structures, so we should consider removing the LocalBusiness  supertype and recommend MTEs in such cases (now that we are looking forward to actually having them ;-)).

martin hepp  http://www.heppnetz.de
mhepp@computer.org          @mfhepp