Re: Stack Overflow Question

Hi Kevin,

The problem appears to be the rdflib python library, which became part of the ship after that blog post was written.

It should be automatically picked up, but for some reason is not in the Windows environment you are running.

I will raise an issue in GitHub to track it and look at it.  Currently I do not have a Windows system to test on, but will soon.

~Richard