Re: rdfs:domain and refs:range in schema.org

Phil,

I agree,  that is a bit confusing, given Martins' example.  We should
probably be more explicit in the scope definition on both domainIncludes
and rangeIncludes.  I myself have tripped up before on them, if you read
both of the side by side....they say nearly the same thing.  rangeIncludes
saying something about the Type of the "value" of a property....and
domainIncludes saying nothing about "value" and only the property.   Both
are not written very well, IMHO :)

Thing <http://meta.schema.org/Thing> > Property
<http://meta.schema.org/Property> > rangeIncludes
<http://meta.schema.org/rangeIncludes>
Relates a property to a class that constitutes (one of) the expected
type(s) for values of the property.

Thing <http://meta.schema.org/Thing> > Property
<http://meta.schema.org/Property> > domainIncludes
<http://meta.schema.org/domainIncludes>
Relates a property to a class that is (one of) the type(s) the property is
expected to be used on.

Regarding openingHours, we probably could expand that so it can also expect
a Type of ContactPoint, and then expand the definition to "The general
opening hours for a business or ContactPoint..."