Re: Question on expressing translations of terms

Scanning your slides I am not clear (in the Schema.org markup) if you are
describing two separate things the contents of which are in different
languages or a single thing with names in different languages.

The definition of inLanguage <http://schema.org/inLanguage> indicates “The
language of the content..”

If it is the former, they are not the same thing and they probably should
be related with translationOfWork <http://bib.schema.org/translationOfWork> and
WorkTranslation <http://bib.schema.org/workTranslation> not *sameAs.*

If it is the latter, surely the use of two *name* properties, one in each
language, with language labels would suffice.

~Richard.

Richard Wallis
Founder, Data Liberate
http://dataliberate.com