Re: Trump vs. Ontology

This is not a good forum to talk about any specific politician's
relationship with factual data.

We could discuss in general terms designs e.g. for fact checking markup,
such as the ClaimReview construct, http://schema.org/ClaimReview but I
encourage that consideration to be in terms of reviewing any/all claims
rather than those of any specific actor on the political scene, however
topical they may be. For example, can ClaimReview markup be extended or
augmented with other structures to help make more explicit evidential
claims in science? See also
https://twitter.com/cshirky/status/756569741020377088?lang=en

It would also be good to encourage the use of schema.org and related
approaches (e.g. DCAT) for markup up factual datasets, as something that
feeds into data-driven decision making. But I encourage folk here to just
get on with positive works rather than filling the Schema.org community
group forum with yet more speculation about Donald Trump. There are plenty
of other places to do that.

cheers,

Dan