Re: publishing sdo-deimos - in progress

Version 3 will be published to schema.org during the next week - delay due
to technical hitch. In the meantime the same (v3) content is available at
http://webschemas.org including a new doc
http://webschemas.org/docs/howwework.html which may help give a better
overview of where things live. Good point re version number on homepage,
I'll get that added...

Dan