Re: publishing sdo-deimos - in progress

Update (copied from issue tracker):

"I've set things in motion for the subdomain URL mapping issue to be
fixed (short version: we're using a special version of AppEngine with
hidden complexities). This could take anything from 24h until early
next week, so I have for now rolled back the site to the state of
things on 2015-11-05. Apologies for the gracelessness! "

Dan