Re: Analysis and fixes for glitches introduced in v3 release

I have continued down this path, and believe our draft release branch
(sdo-makemake) now restores proper order, repairing the various places
in which v3.0 lost improvements (primarly from 2.1). The development
site at webschemas.org is now serving from this branch.

Please take a look at http://webschemas.org/docs/releases.html#1203
for an overview of the fixes and at the detail in
https://github.com/schemaorg/schemaorg/issues/1203

I have combined an (rdf)diff-based investigation of changes in the
data/schema.rdfa file with additional checks based on manual review of
all the (docs/releases.html) documented changes since v2.0. It is
possible that some small changes may have been overlooked but I am
pretty confident that it undoes most of the damage we inflicted on
ourselves. As ever, the more review that changes get the better so
please take look if you have the time and expertise.

I will spend the next few days looking for a few more "low hanging
fruit" to include, before proposing a release candidate for 3.1 based
on this branch.

cheers,

Dan