Generator hosted

From: Hans Polak <info@polak.es>
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2016 11:33:05 +0200
Hi All,

Thanks to Malcolm Croucher, the generator is accessible here
<https://schema.pythonanywhere.com>. It will be available until Saturday
03 September 2016 when the site will be disabled by pythonanywhere.com
<https://www.pythonanywhere.com>

Personally, I would prefer to have the generator running on Google App
Engine because it's more standard and allows for easy updates (when the
Schema version changes). To host the generator at Google, we'd need
either 1- someone with a free app engine account who wants to run this,
2- a free app engine account for the generator or 3- funds to pay for
the service

Cheers,
Hans