Re: Schema and adult sites

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@google.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2016 17:39:29 +0000
To: Tim Turner <tturner@flumc.org>
Cc: Luis Tim <bestlistof@outlook.com>, "public-schemaorg@w3.org" <public-schemaorg@w3.org>
On 25 February 2016 at 17:32, Tim Turner <tturner@flumc.org> wrote:
> Assuming this is true, this mailing list needs a purpose statement explicitly stated in the mail archives and/or from the schema.org webpages that link to it.
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-schemaorg/

It is true. As community group chair I'm working on a basic 'welcome
to the schema.org community group' document which should help clarify
some of these issues. Will circulate here when done. But I believe the
schema.org site itself makes clear enough that it is a collaborative
project independent from the (competing) search engines that use it...

cheers,

Dan