Re: Travel

From: Richard Wallis <richard.wallis@dataliberate.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2016 12:53:32 +0000
To: Malcolm Croucher <malcolmcrouchermailbox@gmail.com>
There was discussion about tourism related issues which has resulted in the
recent creation of The Tourism Structured Web Data Community W3C Community
Group <https://www.w3.org/community/tourismdata/>.

It is early days yet but holds out promise in this area.

Richard Wallis
Founder, Data Liberate
http://dataliberate.com
Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/richardwallis