Re: Third sector services extension?

Hi Tim
Happy to set up a skype at some point in the near future. Enthusiastic
people always welcome! For now would you like to join our Slack team?
http://nfpschema.slack.com

We're at the very early stages and it would be great to have you on board
:-)

>>> http://www.open311.org/2015/06/highlights-from-the-open311-ecosystem/