Re: sdo 3.1 - Offering a Room

Hi Elias,

I wanted to point out that the Schema App Editor
<https://www.schemaapp.com/schema-org-json-ld-markup-generator/> is a free
tool that requires registration which handles MTE. It is built to be driven
by the schema.org model, so if you set the data item to have the type
Product and Hotel Room, then it loads relevant properties for both types
upon editing.  It generates JSON-LD and Microdata, but most users use one
of integration options for automatic deployment.  The tool was updated to
schema version to 3.1 last week and it provides options to include the bib,
health-lifesci, automotive and FIBO extensions
<https://www.schemaapp.com/features/schema-versions/> as well.

Let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Full disclosure: I am the creator. While it is free with registration, the
business does earn income off premium services.

Regards,
Mark