Re: Schema.org v3.1 release candidate (sdo-makemake branch) - please review for release in 1-2 weeks

A few minor things I have spotted while looking at raw data at
http://webschemas.org/docs/developers.html#defs following discussion at
https://github.com/schemaorg/schemaorg/issues/1277 :

   - "Dentist" is still under "ProfessionalService"; reading the comment on
   that entry, I am wondering whether this is correct or not; is should
   probably be moved in the health extension;
   - "Dentist" starts with a space in the source RDFa file;
   - The labels and comments from bib extension have "@en" language, while
   labels and comments in the core don't have a language associated;

Cheers

Thomas

--

*Thomas Francart* -* SPARNA*
Web de *données* | Architecture de l'*information* | Accès aux