Re: Schema.org release candidate (sdo-deimos) - please review for release in 1-2 weeks

Thanks! Ok, I think we're converging. We've had positive ok's from all
the steering group except Martin Hepp is still reviewing. I know
Martin is pretty busy this week and also that launching anything on a
Friday is always a gamble so I suggest we tentatively aim for
publishing this release next Tuesday, on the working assumption that
we can address any concerns Martin raises in his review before then.
And meanwhile we can also start to think about what areas to focus our
attention on over the next few weeks...

Dan