Re: Collaboration inquiry

Deaar Jass:

I think the best way to start is to create an instance of

    http://schema.org/Demand

and describe the exact type of services you are looking for ;-)

Seriously, the best way is to

- read this list and its archive (!) at https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-schemaorg/
- monitor the Github repository at https://github.com/schemaorg/schemaorg

This gives an idea of the ongoing work and direction.

Note that this community is mainly about improving the conceptual model of schema.org and NOT details of its consumption by search engines or other applications.

Martin