Re: SDTT returns a new type of notifications, anyone knows what they are and what's their role?

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@google.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2016 11:30:10 +0100
To: Arthur Radulescu <chiefra@gmail.com>
That is pretty much meaningless and probably shouldn't be cluttering up the
display. I'll pass this along to the relevant Google team but let's not
clutter up the Schema.org CG list with too many Google product issues -
this list is more for discussing schema.org itself...

Thanks,

Dan

On 8 April 2016 at 08:06, Arthur Radulescu <chiefra@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I've come across 1 new type of notification when using Google SDTT,
> respectively:
> urn:spore:outlink_count:3  (the end number varries) - see the attached
> picture for an example.[image: Inline image 1]
>
> Anyone knows what the meaning for these notifications and how can it be of
> help?
> Thanks.
> Arthur

2016-04-07_1804.png
(image/png attachment: 2016-04-07_1804.png)