Re: Google Structured Data Testing Tool fails on valid JSON-LD

Hi Martynas,

These are largely Google implementation issues, and probably better
raised in https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topicsearchin/webmasters/category$3Astructured-data%7Csort:relevance%7Cspell:false
than here.

The Google Structured Data Testing Tool in its current incarnation is
largely oriented towards vocabulary that Google understands, even
though it is perfectly harmless to include other information in your
structured data. So the 'errors' should be understood in that context.
I'll pass along your feedback within Google, but suggest that this
Community Group is probably not the best place to get into too much
detail on this topic.

cheers,

Dan