Re: Markup Questions about Loan comparison / review.

David,

Unfortunately, you did not mention to folks if you have a mailing list just
for the fibo group yet.  Where the current resources, proposals, etc. or
located at, or where to collaborate at or through.

Show them how to get involved with fibo NOW. :)

Thad