Re: Propose astro.schema.org

My take would be that you should focus your efforts on improving the data
in Wikidata instead.  Why ?

"Give me a list of the closest galaxies to Earth, ascending order in light
years from Earth"

"What is the closest galaxy(center) to Earth?"   (spoiler, it is NOT the
Milky Way Galaxy's center that is closer, but another much closer Galaxy
= https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Q35745 , and there is NO data in Wikidata
that would give you a clue about this)

IMHO,

Thad