Re: Propose astro.schema.org

​Myself personally, I often approach "Schema" questions with this mindset
.. "It would be cool if a high school student could ask (BLAH) and get this
(RESULT)"

I then begin thinking about the bits of data that would be needed to answer
that high school student's question.  I then think about what his followup
question would be !!....and there lies the key to proper Schema development
for any domain....those followup questions are the MOST revealing at times.

Hope that helps in your Astronomical Observations of Needed Schema For The
Masses. :)
​

Thad