Re: schema.org/WebPageElement and it's subTypes

I revert my previous statement that these properties are worthwhile keeping. Talking to professional developers, I have experienced a lot of confusion about how relevant these elements are for markup. Often, it is quite cumbersome to implement these in non-trivial HTML templates, and I think we should make clear to developers that these properties are really not that useful for search engines. The developers could spend their time in much better ways in other branches of schema.org.

So +1 for deprecating any of those structural elements, unless they are actually needed by one of the sponsors of schema.org.

Martin

martin hepp  http://www.heppnetz.de
mhepp@computer.org          @mfhepp