Re: description of courses with LRMI / schema.org

I added my comment to 1.4 section Provenance -  My concern is use cases
regarding Transferability.  Details in my comment.

Sometimes a learner would like to know if a particular course is
transferable to another State university or system.  Typically, the State
system will have an identifier for the course (its transferable course
code).  For example, Texas system has a code ARTF 1301 (which means 2D
Design).  Many of the Universities in the Texas system teach this similar
course, all with their own codes, but also designating that their course is
transferable against the State code, I.E. kinda of like a sameAs reference
if you will.

In a nutshell:
"Their course, ARTF 1311, is similar to our course, ART 133, and both have
the same State transfer code of ARTF 1301 and credit at either one would be
transferable within the State system, or sometimes perhaps a Regional
system, etc"

Thad