Re: JSON-LD and multiple values

The Linter now detects JSON errors as well as most HTML markup errors, which handles another class of previously silently failing use cases.

A future update should probably do some UI improvements to better warn when issues are found, so you don’t simply need to look down at Linter Messages.

Gregg Kellogg
gregg@greggkellogg.net