Re: Support for URLs per language or region in schema.org

Excuse me if I'm being dense, but could either of you provide an example of
how that might work?  Say, if I wanted to declare the URL and name of the
World Bank in English and Spanish (i.e. same entity, different annotations
per language).

World Bank Group
http://www.worldbank.org/

El Grupo del Banco Mundial
http://www.bancomundial.org/

And is there a method by which one might be able to do so now?  This is the
best I've been able to do:

<script type='application/ld+json'>
{
  "@context": "http://schema.org",
  "@type": "Organization",
  "name": [
    {
      "@language": "en",
      "@value": "World Bank Group"
    },
    {
      "@language": "es",
      "@value": "El Grupo del Banco Mundial"
    }
  ],
  "contactPoint": [
    {
  "@type" : "ContactPoint",
      "url" : "http://www.worldbank.org/",
      "availableLanguage" : "en"
    },
{
  "@type" : "ContactPoint",
      "url" : "http://www.bancomundial.org/",
      "availableLanguage" : "es"
    }
  ]
}
</script>

But this seems terribly hack-y, and has also sorts of issues (the name
isn't mapped to the equivalent URL for example), and FWIW Google requires
the use of "contactType" for each ContactPoint instance and, ironically,
demands a url be declared for Organization.  The desired outcome is
actually to be able to say the equivalent of "OrganizationX has url X
inLanguage en, and url Y inLanguage es."