Re: Support for URLs per language or region in schema.org

Hi Aaron, in addition to our discussion on Github:

We could simply add schema:WebPage (or schema:Thing) to the range of all (or most) properties that  accept schema:URL as a datatype. Then, you can model different values for different languages or devices by simply adding an additional schema:WebPage node instead of the raw URL, which can hold the language and other meta-data.

Martin

martin hepp  http://www.heppnetz.de
mhepp@computer.org          @mfhepp