Re: Shipping schema.org v2.1 (sdo-ganymede)

http://sdo-ganymede.appspot.com/UserInteraction doesn't say it's
superceded, while for example http://schema.org/awards does (bottom of the
page). Maybe we don't have that feature for classes yet, just for
properties?

   - Fix to #526 <https://github.com/schemaorg/schemaorg/issues/526>: Added
   new types LiveBlog <http://sdo-ganymede.appspot.com/LiveBlog>,
   SocialMediaPosting>SocialMediaPosting
   <http://sdo-ganymede.appspot.com/docs/SocialMediaPosting>, and
   DiscussionForumPosting
   <http://sdo-ganymede.appspot.com/DiscussionForumPosting>, alongside
   supporting properties.

- It should be LiveBlogPosting instead of LiveBlog.
- Note that the label for LiveBlogPosting says "LiveBlog" so maybe that
needs fixing too.
- Not sure why SocialMediaPosting>SocialMediaPosting points to a docs page
that doesn't exist.

Otherwise, looks good! It's great to see so many
<https://github.com/schemaorg/schemaorg/compare/master...sdo-ganymede>
fixes and improvements in this releases, thanks for all this work Dan and
others!

Steph.

--
Steph.