Re: old versions of schema.org ontology

On 25 July 2015 at 09:33, Robert Meusel
<robert@informatik.uni-mannheim.de> wrote:
> hi,
>
> would be great to know. We used older versions of
> https://schema.org/docs/schema_org_rdfa.html from the way back machine to
> get the different releases. But there might be an easier way.

I need to do a bit of work (including reformatting from a
google-internal representation for earlier versions) to make this
available. For the last ~18 months the Github repo has raw history
(although releases were not git-tagged). Plan is to get it into
/version/ and eventually N-Quad and N-Triples dump format.

Dan