 From: "Vicki Tardif Holland" <vtardif@google.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 15, 2015 10:45 AM
To: "Thad Guidry" <thadguidry@gmail.com>
<public-schemaorg@w3.org>
Subject: Re: Other types of recipes
 This came up on the old list a couple of times, but I can't seem to find
the discussions.
 It would be nice to have a general Instructions or HowTo type, with Recipe
as a subtype, but the current usage of Recipe and its properties strongly
imply instructions for cooking.

 - Vicki

      Vicki Tardif Holland | Ontologist | vtardif@google.com

   On Wed, Jul 15, 2015 at 8:16 AM, Thad Guidry <thadguidry@gmail.com>