Re: page collecting schema.org properties

Hi Dan,

On Tue, Jul 14, 2015 at 9:49 AM, Dan Brickley <danbri@google.com> wrote:
> Ah, thanks! I didn't even get time to report the issue :) Great to see
> the RDFa import option btw. Would it be annoying to ask for JSON-LD or
> is "RDF/JSON (.jd)" intended to mean JSON-LD? I'd like to look into
> JSON-LD expression of schemas, in part so that we have something
> comparable to http://json-schema.org/documentation.html

No, RDF/JSON [1] is another JSON-based RDF serialization not related to JSON-LD.

We're currently working on adding JSON-LD data import support as well.
(As John notes, we already do support JSON-LD for repository exports
and SPARQL graph query results.)

Kind regards from rainy Berlin,
Arto

[1] https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/rdf/raw-file/default/rdf-json/index.html