Re: page collecting schema.org properties

What I wanted to do is to browse the properties.  Parsing the RDFa page
doesn't end up with nice browsing.

As far as the status of the RDFa goes, is this file all that is known about
schema.org classes and properties?  Was it ever the case that, for example,
there was information that the Property range for supersededBy was associated
with the Property domain for it?

peter