Re: Proposal: series of "Advanced Use" articles

For GoodRelations, we set up a MediaWiki with quite some add-ons, namely Pygments with extensions for Turtle syntax. This was inspired by the great Creative Commons wiki. I can strongly recommend this approach for schema.org.

However, we will then need a strong moderator or reputation system, otherwise such a Wiki will be quickly polluted.

See e.g. these pages:

    http://wiki.goodrelations-vocabulary.org/Cookbook/Pricing

and the entire User's Guide

    http://wiki.goodrelations-vocabulary.org/Documentation

are entirely based on MediaWiki. (Of course, the GR wiki is way behind schedule, because I am the only active author ;-))

Martin

martin hepp  http://www.heppnetz.de
mhepp@computer.org          @mfhepp