Re: Proposal: series of "Advanced Use" articles

hehe, next time you lot decide to quote from my personal wish list make
sure not to be so selective   :)   , or did you forget about:
- @itemid/@id/@resource vs url (property) - something Elf asked about not
so long ago as well:
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-schemaorg/2015Apr/0002.html
- external enumerations - especially examples that illustrate when to use
sameAs vs additionalType (eg, with Wikipedia, Wikidata and DBPedia)

As for Dan's idea, BIG +1 for adding graphics.

Though it might help even more if there'd be a publicly accessible tool
that takes a URL, extracts the structured data and shows the output both as
text and as a visual graph.